You’re invited! At Ledgent, our Purpose is “To make life better for the people we serve.” We understand how busy you are and how challenging it can be to fit Continuing Professional Education (CPE) into your schedule, so we thought offering local events that provide 3 FREE CPE classroom credits to our candidates and clients would make life a little easier for you!
This month’s learning objectives will focus on:
Accounting & Auditing Report:
- Accounting: Recent FASB guidance related to identifiable intangibles in a business combination. Specifically, PCC alternatives for private entities and how to apply the guidance.
- Auditing: Review recent auditing interpretations related to going concern disclosures by entities.
- Small Business: Best Practices and tips to manage the Accounts Payable process.
- Analysis of what constitutes an “examination” of a tax return for the purpose of restricting multiple examinations
- Proposed partnership regulations on the treatment of hot assets in a sale or redemption
- Additional guidance for marijuana businesses
- How to determine when real property is placed in service
- A long-haul truck driver’s quest to deduct travel expenses
- A successful auto dealer’s attempt to offset losses from his horse farming activity
- Classification of digital outdoor displays as real property
Here are the details on our upcoming event:
- Date: Wednesday, June 17th
- Time: (8:00-10:00AM)
- Location: National University
- Address: 3800 Concourse Street, Ontario, CA 91764
Free parking is located outside the building.
Please kindly contact Dana Carr Brown at Ledgent Finance & Accounting – Ontario, for further information.
Ledgent Accounting & Finance is hiring! View our current opportunities on our CareerBuilder Talent Network