Traveling with little ones can make for incredible family memories, but it’s not without it’s challenges and safety concerns. The following identifies a few helpful tips to help keep kids safe during the summer travel season.
At Roth Staffing Companies, L.P., our Purpose:full “High 5″ charity initiative offers the opportunity to help children in 2015. Through our “5” social media campaigns, we’re bringing awareness to several issues that effect children, one of which includes our summer initiative called Summer Safety Tip for Kids. Beginning July 20th, we’ve enlisted the help of our remarkable coworkers to share photos of the special little ones in their lives to help us promote safety while enjoying outdoor activities.
Vacation & Travel Tips:
- Middle or Window Seat: Kids love to explore, but busy airplane aisle seats can prove distracting and potentially dangerous. Consider a middle seat or a window, if possible.
- FAA approved car seat: Who knew? Parents.com recommends checking the label on the restraint, to ensure it is approved for both motor vehicles AND aircraft.
- Shots: Ensure your child is current with all vaccinations. This is especially important with international travel.
- Sanitize: Germs are everywhere when traveling. Hand sanitizing wipes and gels can help keep families healthy when traveling.
- Encourage the buddy system: Assign kids a “buddy” when exploring outdoors.
- Meeting spot: When visiting amusement parks and attractions, identify a meeting spot and emergency plan, should your children get lost or separated.
- Light bright: Dressing kids in bright colors can help to make them more visible in a large crowd.
- Whistle while you work: Parents may wish to affix a whistle to a necklace or backpack. This can help to sound an emergency, should kids become lost or separated.
- Build a safety kit: Bug repellant, SPF, aloe vera and a host of other bandages, antiseptics and ointments can be helpful if you’re traveling and away from home.
For more information about Purpose:full, please visit our Website.
About Roth Staffing Companies, L.P.
Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-held staffing companies in the country, operating from more than 100 locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia via six specialized business lines: Ultimate Staffing Services, the 11th largest admin/clerical staffing company in the country, Ledgent Finance & Accounting, Adams & Martin Group, Ledgent Technology & Engineering, and About Talent. The organization is also affiliated with Ultimate Locum Tenens.
Roth Staffing Companies stands as the only firm in the industry ever ranked #1 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing, privately-owned companies, and is the only one to receive all of the industry’s most prestigious honors in a single year, accomplishing this feat for two consecutive years. The organization is consistently ranked among the 50 largest staffing companies in the country.
Visit www.rothstaffing.com for more information or call (714) 939-8600.