Roth Staffing Companies proudly recognizes the important role filled by our Ambassadors (the temporary employees who represent our company at workplaces across the country), during National Staffing Employee Week.
Additionally, we’d like to extend our gratitude to the thousands of remarkable Ambassadors who represent our company each day: Thank you for all that you do — we couldn’t do it without you!
The following highlights a few fun facts regarding staffing employees, and their important contributions to America’s workforce:
- 2.8 million people are employed by staffing companies every business day
- 12.9 million temporary and contract employees are hired by U.S. staffing companies over the course of a year
- 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the work force
- 64% of staffing employees report that their work gives them the scheduling flexibility and the time for family that they desire
- 88% of staffing employees say that temporary or contract work made them more employable
- 77% of staffing employees say it’s a good way to obtain a permanent job
- 80% of staffing customers say staffing companies offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employee
- 23% of staffing employees have little or no interest in a permanent job – they prefer the alternative arrangement over traditional employment
- 33% of staffing employees say they work for a staffing company because they like the diversity and challenge of different jobs