Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
Roth Staffing Scholarship
Roth Staffing offers scholarship to ALPFA Members (Student or Professional)
Roth Staffing’s company Purpose is “To make life better for the people we serve” and we believe that extends into making it more affordable to access quality education and professional development.
When you work with Roth Staffing – as a job seeker, customer, or as part of our team – you’ll soon discover why we’re different. Not only do we provide the very best staffing service and hiring expertise, but we do it with a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
Roth Staffing is offering two (2) $2500 scholarships to members (Student or Professional) of ALPFA who have made contributions in their community; demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion; and work to make life better for others.
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the application by July 14, 2023.
- Complete application and essay
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from an educator, mentor, coach, professional colleague or other individual who is not an immediate relative
- Must be a resident of the U.S. to be eligible for the scholarship grant
- College transcripts (may be unofficial) if applicable
- Funds awarded can be used for the many costs that arise during their college career and/or further professional development such as professional certifications
About the Roth Staffing Scholarship
Roth Staffing is offering two (2) $2500 scholarships to members (Student or Professional) of ALPFA.
Funds can be used towards college tuition costs and/or education or professional certifications.
All submissions will be reviewed by Roth Staffing Scholarship Committee.
Winners will be announced in August, 2023.